We are not heartless and uncaring car nuts

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Just to prove that we at TorqueCars are not all uncaring car nuts obsessed with powerful engines here is a thread to prove we do care, and there is a deeper side to our personalities.

Feb14th is fast approaching, valentines day. Time to think about your beloved and showing her you care. Although you take her out regularly and lavish attention on her we sometimes need a reminder in these dark winter months. ;)

The more time you spend together the closer you get and more you start to think and work as a unit. Relationships are very much 2 way things and the more you put in the more you get out. :love:

I know none of us are perfect and you get used to each others quirks and little idiosyncracies. Relationships are very much about toleration and making allowances.:embarrest:

Now we have a chance to rebuild and strengthen that special relationship. Once again it is valentines day so the question is what are you going to buy your car this Valenties day.:D

Last edited:
Hahaha...nice twist at the end! For a moment I thought this was serious. Unfortunately I can't afford a present for my car at the moment. :(

I'm glad I read all the way down and you thought like I did! :blink1:

I thought you were getting all slushy for a minute!

Mine's had it early, a decat.

I've just booked a holiday to Amsterdam. :D I'm saving up for brakes and the rest of the suspension. Maybe a set of lightweight rims as well.
since when did you become interested in tourism?? lol:D
a piece of advise, dont change the brakes til the weather gets better
i did and thats what happened me, the car just would not stop, so saving away now for them isnt a bad idea

since when did you become interested in tourism?? lol:D
a piece of advise, dont change the brakes til the weather gets better
i did and thats what happened me, the car just would not stop, so saving away now for them isnt a bad idea

I do enjoy tourism... the tourism of clubs and cafes! :lol:

That's a good tip mate. I'm looking to do this in the summer/autumn. I would like to do it all in one go so I can save on labour.

I do enjoy tourism... the tourism of clubs and cafes! :lol:

That's a good tip mate. I'm looking to do this in the summer/autumn. I would like to do it all in one go so I can save on labour.
well if you only smoke 20 a day while on holiday, you'll save it up alright lol:D

just red your post mate, good ideas for the car, i havent seen the car look #!#!#!#! once, since i joined, so more power to you with the plans, i know it will be better than what it is now, = a beauty:D

well if you only smoke 20 a day while on holiday, you'll save it up alright lol:D

just read your post mate, good ideas for the car, i havent seen the car look #!#!#!#! once, since i joined, so more power to you with the plans, i know it will be better than what it is now, = a beauty:D

Thanks for all the support mate! :D