tuning

dogman

Car
mitsubishi gto turb
Does anybody know anybody in the manchester area who is on the ball at tuning my gto tt . I bought the car a few months back and was told by the seller to get it set up properly (ie put on a rolling road etc ) but nobody wants to touch the gto when you phone around .. any ideas guys n girls

Hi mate,
just checked on our list(Evolutionchips) and the gto tt can be modified just get in touch with your nearest dealer..

steve

Thanks for the reply steve , i dont want it modifying ,just tunning and getting the engine set up . When i purchased the car the engine had just been rebuilt and i was advised to get it set up properly . The car runs fine ,just advice i was given

Has it been modded in any way? The standard state of tune is good, a remap would improve things further. If the car is running fine then I would be tempted to leave it as is at the moment and then look into perfecting it when you have got used to it and are looking for a little extra.

yes mate will probably leave it until something goes wrong (touch wood it doesnt ) ..

ive had a couple of gtos now and to be honest everyone i bought ended up with idling or slight missing faults . This one has had a few extra things added to it to give it a bit more power ,But as u can only do 70mph :blink1: not really tested them out