new project now im back in employment :)

yeah i like the scorpion, as you say its not ott, it gains noise with revs unlike some #!#!#!#! exhausts which are just stupidly loud all the time, as for the gaitors, i didnt get them custom made i saw them for sale on ebay and as i dislike leather or fake leather i thought id buy them

dont know what im gonna do to the car next, coilovers and adjustable top mounts are gonna be done after christmas although i still havnt decided on which ones

See;-Alloy wheel fitment guide and PCD`s you can determine what wheels will fit your car then buy second hand on E-bay.
I bought a set of MK3 Golf GTi alloys for £40. & 4 brand new Goodyear Tourings
195x60xR15`s for £80.
Quite a few people have commented how great they look on my Avensis!

Last edited by a moderator:
could i get anythng in the region of £400??

A lot of owners go with AP coilovers for that kind of price. You won't get coilovers and top mounts though.

AP Coilovers.
RPM Adjustable Top Mounts.

All depends on what you're willing to spend in total. If you only want to lower it for the purpose of looks then you could get some eBay specials won't you will get what you pay for.

My coilovers cost me £800, but come with top mounts and are fully adjustable.

yeah i meant just coilovers for 400, ap's look good, im gonna do more research in the new year as to exactly what i want, i want to do full poly bush kit aswell

What to get all depends on budget as there is such a big choice for BMWs. I use Powerflex purple poly bushes. They really stiffen up the ride so be warned.

Powerflex_E36.jpg

1: Front Control Arm Bushes
2: Front ARB Bushes
5: Rear ARB Bushes
6: Rear Beam Mounting Bush Front
7: Rear Beam Mounting Bush Rear
8: Rear Trailing Arm Front Bush

I've got everything done except the ARBs. This is because I'm going with Eibach ARBs and they have poly bushes with them.

i think m3 front bumper and new mirrors will be done next

You should be able to find a bumper in the same colour for around £100. Just keep checking eBay. What mirrors are you thinking? I've just fitted AC Schnitzer mirrors (best looking imo).

"Notification Alert: Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas, oil, as well as current market conditions, The Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience." - Anonymous.

yeah ill get some pictures up soon, things have been a bit quiet with the car at the moment due to christmas and the fact that i am hopefully changing job in the new year which should mean a lot more money which in turn means most of the things i wanna do before bmw festival next year will hopefully get done

yeah ill get some pictures up soon, things have been a bit quiet with the car at the moment due to christmas and the fact that i am hopefully changing job in the new year which should mean a lot more money which in turn means most of the things i wanna do before bmw festival next year will hopefully get done

Good stuff mate. I think everyone calms down around xmas tbh. I try to! What's the plan before BMW Festival?

Powerflex_E36.jpg

6: Rear Beam Mounting Bush Front
7: Rear Beam Mounting Bush Rear

I am using power flex bush in my car as well it is very good and long life. ;)

Removed attempt at selling.

Sorry but any attempt to sell items can only be done through the proper channels and only with the prior permission of the Administrator.

T9 man
Moderator.

Hey guys just picked up my mirrors from the spray shop, l'll put up some pics when I get them on the car in a few days

Oh thanks for that, tease us and then keep us waiting around for ages :amazed:
Just kidding buddy :lol: Look forward to seeing them, are you pleased with how they turned out?

Yeah really pleased with them, sorry about keeping you all waiting not really at home much at the moment which means not much work happening with the car, parts are starting to arrive tho