new project now im back in employment :)

na didnt go with mugellos in the end, met the guys from team dynamics at a show and they offered me a good discount on imola's so i went with them instead, havnt got tyres yet dads just about to start back at his old garage again so im gonna wait and get a bit of discount :p

na didnt go with mugellos in the end, met the guys from team dynamics at a show and they offered me a good discount on imola's so i went with them instead, havnt got tyres yet dads just about to start back at his old garage again so im gonna wait and get a bit of discount :p

What's the spec on Imolas? I.E. Offset? Width? I'll assume they're 17s. When it comes to tyres get yourself Falken 452s. I run them (as do A LOT) of BMW owners and they're a great tyre for the price.

17x7.5 i beleive theyre either et35 or et37 l'll check tomorrow, i know the garage where he is going to deals with falken so should be good, thanks for the info

You may want to run spacers with those then to push them out more. Do you want stretched tyres or normal? I run 215/40s over an 8J rim to give subtle stretch.

thats something l'll have to decide when theyre on the car, i have very perculiar tastes when it comes to the stance/looks of a car, not a huge fan of stretch, was gonna run 205 coz theyre on my golf at the moment on 17x7.5 rims and looks ok

cars going in for mot on friday, service is gonna be done aswell, then gonna get tyres on the wheels over the next couple of weeks, maybe in time for gaydon, l'll cross my fingers, have no phone or camera at the moment so no pics, sorry guys

recently had a full service with an independent bmw garage. Was very reasonable. The equili
ent with bmw would of been 400 ish. Where as i paid 250 odd. Was impressed with service and price. Happy days.

sorry its been a while, but here's a small update

new wheels ready for tyre's
garfieldthefirst-albums-bmw-318is-picture3689-img-0488.jpg

swapped out all the horrible leather and vinyl for suede
garfieldthefirst-albums-bmw-318is-picture3688-img-0490.jpg

Very nice, I like the chunky steering wheel. Glad your back in full employment, any plans for a new camera? :)

I think you should get the wheels re-done in a darker silver to contrast with the silver of the car. Not a fan of the steering as well tbh.

gonna leave the wheels for now, the steering wheel is a personal thing, a freind had one and i liked driving with it

Very nice, I like the chunky steering wheel. Glad your back in full employment, any plans for a new camera?

cheers, just my iphone camera, got a digi slr at home, will get some pics when i can

Very nice! :) those wheels look like a cleaning nightmare :amuse:

theyre not to bad, took me about 5 mins with a bit of cleaning spray to get em ready to photo, unlike other multi-spoke's ive had i can actually fit my hand in between the spoke's

thanks prince, next plans are full stainless exhasut (which is on order) , coilovers (although i havnt decided what ones yet) and adjustable top mounts

however theyre's a couple of bodywork bits i want to get sorted first before winter , the glass seals are a bit perished so they will be replaced and there's some tiny patches of rust i want sorted aswell

Looking on your photos again your front indicator lens caught my eye.
It looks like you still have the orange lamps still inside, I had this on mine and changed the lamps to the Philips Silver vision model. The lamps are silver coloured so your car has that ice block clear look while driving and when you use them the indicators still flash orange. It gets rid of that fried egg look if you know what I mean! Just a thought ;)

thanks prince, next plans are full stainless exhasut (which is on order) , coilovers (although i havnt decided what ones yet) and adjustable top mounts

however theyre's a couple of bodywork bits i want to get sorted first before winter , the glass seals are a bit perished so they will be replaced and there's some tiny patches of rust i want sorted aswell

A full exhaust? You can't get an exhaust manifold off-the-shelf so tell me more mate. What brand? De-cat or sports-cat?

When it comes to coilovers and top mounts let me know as I have a wealth of information ready for anybody that needs it.

@T9. Thanks for that link. I'm still rocking the fried egg look as well.

Glad to be of some assistance Prince, if you look on the reviews on the website you will see that I had already given them a glowing review "no pun intended" ;)

Went back and had another look at your cars indicators, my concentration was broken though by the two gorgeous ladies adorning either side of your Beemer! These things never happen to a Saab :lol:

Glad to be of some assistance Prince, if you look on the reviews on the website you will see that I had already given them a glowing review "no pun intended" ;)

Went back and had another look at your cars indicators, my concentration was broken though by the two gorgeous ladies adorning either side of your Beemer! These things never happen to a Saab :lol:

I could sell you a BMW badge? :lol: :p

Look all good so far mate, keep up the good work,

I would look into GAZ coilovers, they are supposed to be good, but Prince's items also seem good value for money as they have top mounts on them also.

A full exhaust? You can't get an exhaust manifold off-the-shelf so tell me more mate. What brand? De-cat or sports-cat?

When it comes to coilovers and top mounts let me know as I have a wealth of information ready for anybody that needs it.

sorry buddy didnt mean to write full system, doing cat back scorpion

first off, i apologise about the lack of updates at the moment i have been a bit busy at work, but heres a full update for the time being

since my last update my wheels are on and ive fitted a cat back scorpion exhaust system

a few pics

garfieldthefirst-albums-bmw-318is-picture3801-p1010009.jpg

garfieldthefirst-albums-bmw-318is-picture3802-p1010014.jpg

garfieldthefirst-albums-bmw-318is-picture3803-p1010017.jpg

i know this picture is awfull but the sun wasnt in the best of places

garfieldthefirst-albums-bmw-318is-picture3805-p1010012.jpg

also i re-took a photo of my interior because the last pic looked like my steering wheel was really chunky when in actual fact its not

garfieldthefirst-albums-bmw-318is-picture3804-p1010018.jpg

I've got a Scorpion exhaust as well. They sound pretty good imo. Not OTT either. Also noticed you have alcantara gaitors there. Did you have them custom made?