just a little more power

qduk

Car
Corolla S 1.8 VVT-I
hey guys so i have an '11 corolla s with the 1.8 vvt-i dohc engine. i really liked the body style of these cars hence why i bought one. problem is its kinda slow haha and i knew that. But, I know there are ways to fix that. what are some things you guys suggest? would a turbo kit be the best option? any ideas just throw them on the table thanks!

do you know which corollas are? are the 05 xrs? also im not necessary looking for that much power. Are there any ways to add just some power to you by switching out some parts?

not exactly sure mate have seen one round here thats driven by an old dear - also you might not get them over there - swapping out parts, going for perfromance parts you could spend a small fortune for a smallish gain

Does your have the 6 speed box? This improves the acceleration. I had a really slugging 1997 1.3 GS at one point.

Toyota's still can't be remapped AFAIK so your looking at an aftermarket ECU if you are doing lots of mods (something like the APexi Power FC ii)

Cams, exhaust, air filter, sports cat are all mods that i'd recommend to you. I found the suspension pretty soft on mine so if yours is then get a nice set of Teins fitted.