hi guys here's my r5 gt turbo

Rite then where do i start.
i used to have a mk2 golf gti.it had lots of electricle problems so sold it to a lad in liverpool. drove from wiltshire to liverpool. then got on the train to county burham to pic this up. bit of a gamble as i new nothing about the car and had to drive 327 miles home on my own with no breakdown cover. lol i like liveing on the edge.

well hears some stats. when brought.

body work was allready done.
std turbo.
std carb.
group a head gasket.
dump valve.
torox discs.
green stuff pads.
full scorpion exhaust.
alloy rad.
alloys.
dvd player.
il add more later as i cant remember anymore.

DSCF0222.jpg

DSCF0221.jpg

DSCF0220.jpg

let me know what you think.

Re: hi guys hears my r5 gt turbo

Hello and welcome. Rare cars now.

You certainly do like living on the edge.

Those things used to be known as mobile coffins. Don't have a RTC in it please.

i was craping my self at first. just incase it broke down. but it was sweet as all the way. temp was good. everything.

only reson i went so far to get it is cos it has paper work dateing back to 1990 when it was made. got a folder thats got 3 inches of paper work in it. its been looked after since day one so i was lucky.

o i have no intentions of doing that.
im to old to be driving round like a div. 33.
just haveing a midlife crissis. lol no i havent realy had good or nice cars up untill a year ago so allways wanted a mk2 golf. tick.wanted a r5. tick.
allso want a r34 skyline. and a 1967 gt500 mustang.

but hay i can dream. working my way through the list slowly.

Just chanced upon your thread. nice one. cracking motor, us old school might say retro. Took me till my 30th to actully get off my rear and treat myself. Hope it serves you well. rare to see such an example. good luck.

thanks guys.:)

wana use it as an everyday car so dout il strip it.
but. june next year i am getting married. so in april i am having a stag do that will consist of a road trip to the nurburgring!!!! yeah. o and some drinking in germany.

anyone interested?

so far theres is.
r5gtt.
pug 205 (2.1 turbo) x 2
farrari.

so should be a good weekend.:)