Turbo on a 1.8l Focus

I am currently running a 1.0 corsa, its slow, my next car is hopefully going to be a 1.8 focus which im going to go mad on with mods, including a turbo if possible, and heres my question, obviously it is possible to turbo the car but what problems would i encounter and how would i fix them, i know how to fit the turbo but i wouldnt know how to fix any problems that crop up due to it, the focus will most likely be the very first 'style' (98 to 04 i think) if that helps.
Any help/advice would be a big help thks

Nvm Question answered, i read another post from some1 who wanted to do the same thing to a 1.6 focus but decieded not to for cost reasons, ill take there advice and do the same thing, on another note could anyone suggest a cheap and reliable car that already has a turbo fitted that i could fit a dump valve to as i long to hear that noise from my own car =] im looking for a petro, car and not an impreza as the insurance would be skyhigh for me.

youll probably find any tubro car will have sky high insurance for you.

turbo a focus, nice guess would be around £3k plus id have extra money for like you say issues

dump valves are getting harder to fit to alot of newer turbos due to them running recirculation valves for better performance

cheap turbos.
glanza, punto gt

Punto GT or Uno Turbo, but make sure you get a good one otherwise they will be unreliable. PGT's can surprise many a car and lots of people don't even know they exist. All getting on a bit now though.

Glanza's are more expensive but more tuneable and require less looking after. More readily avaliable aftermarket parts too. Downside is the interior is foul and there's loads about these days.

Rover's 620ti is good for insurance and fairly cheap to buy.
Make sure it has full up to date service history and has had the head gasket done recently and you'll be fine. Cheapest 200bhp around.

There's a silver one by me ;)

I would have said glanza as well, I don't really rate them myself, I really don't see why people like them so much,

other turbo cars....well they are few and far between at the moment,

What about a saab 9-3 an LPT example, they're reliable and quite quick and shouldn't be too expensive to insure I would have thought, and you can pick a good one up for about £1500

Yeah not for me.....
Resently got my sister a corsa c 1.4 sri 2005,
It's actually not a bad car, just not for me though, there is plenty to like but there is also plenty to hate about it,