Good News People! :D

Massive

Torque Master
Car
Clio 172 Cup
Yep Thats right after a good month and a half i think it has been now?
My little beast has had a heart transplant and is running like a new one

I would like to say sorry about my recent abscense we all now how stressful things like this can be but the good news is everythings sorted and i can now get back to the good stuff! MODDING HER :D welll slowly lol as we may be getting a mortgage on monday (fingers crossed)

Good news but get the mods in quick before the mortgage kicks in! It'll lead to other things as well....................smaller seats :blink1:

yep all paid under warranty didnt pay a penny, not that i planned on doing anyway, and we have been accepted for the mortgage :D so will be moving house (again) later on this year, and unfortunately my girlfriends wants us to get rid of a car! well mine! seen as its litterally 2mins away from work, and i mean LITTERALLY lol thats walking not driving haha,

however my arguement is, basically NO, ive only just got the car, and when she works at weekends what am i supposed to do? wait in all day for here to come home, then she will winge when i went to go out, so i feel getting rid of a car, espically mine, is a bad idea, plus i will use pretty much 0 petrol till weekend, and even then i wont use that much,

so i can lower the milage on the insurance, we will be paying a hell of a lot less a month than rent, so i say i can keep it but its early days yet, the house doesnt need much work to it al all, just our own preferences really, but back to car lol

running like a good one, as far as mods go the only thing ive done is put on some dice dust caps :lol: that will be all....for now

Congrats on the mortgage buddy :bigsmile:

Your lady was a bit cheeky with the 'get rid of YOUR car we only need one routine' :blink: I would have said, 'but off course my dear! and we can throw away your silly high powered electricity sapping hairdryer as well, as a towel is dirt cheap and does exactly the same job! :lol:

Women, bless em! :bigsmile:

Think the 'bird' needs trading in for a more compliant model. My missus would never tell me to do that. She knows me only too well to play with my petrolhead emotions!