Bad News

Puntopimp

Track Warrior
Car
1.8 TDCI Ford S-Max
I'm Carless! Just got in from our weekend up Carlisle Minus 1 Car I got pulled on the A1(M) Turns out my insurance was cancelled whilst I was in carlisle so my car got seized and is being Held in Harrogate! TBH They can keep the punto! In a way it may be a blessing in disguise as I dont have a dodgy car to maintain now!

Well I am under obligation by Prince to get a bmw 318is but it is strange i just got a quote on my car insurance it is almost unchanged on price which is bizarre

my payment bounced back on wednesday so their cancelled my claim on thursday but the copper was decent put us in a nice place gave me 20 quid to get some munch and phoned my uncle in carlisle to come pick us up

it left me my old dear, my wife and my nan stuck in some snotty lil town in North Yorkshire for 4 hours till my uncle from Carlisle picked us up took us to dover an went back home to work. This man is a Legend

my payment bounced back on wednesday so their cancelled my claim on thursday but the copper was decent put us in a nice place gave me 20 quid to get some munch and phoned my uncle in carlisle to come pick us up

That was jolly decent of them to do that, you were very fortunate. :D

I bet your glad to be home!

Tbh the last thing I thought that would give up on that Punto was the insurance! 28th is coming around fast mate. Have you looked at any lately? You need one by the 1st!

im trying to desperately find a bmw prince but now i am seriously considering the 316 hahaha! I am getting 7 k compo on friday so i can shop about xD but I cannie get to Northants to look at that motor we saw! why the 1st??

Why did they cancel your insurance? I feel your pain. Will they stiff you for any storage charges? - Be careful because these can quickly add up and they can pursue you depending on their small print.

im trying to desperately find a bmw prince but now i am seriously considering the 316 hahaha! I am getting 7 k compo on friday so i can shop about xD but I cannie get to Northants to look at that motor we saw! why the 1st??

Don't buy a compact! They're not a real E36 and you know you need the boot and backseat lol.

I've got a few days off next week so may be able to help check out the new ride if isn't too far.

The 1st is the BFuk Northampton meet.

ahhh ill try my best me old mucker! Also I saw a Mitsubishi GTO Chassis with a 7 Series engine in it for 3,000 Think that would be a monster xD