considerate drivers

pgarner

TC ModFather
Car
Octy smoke machine
would you class yourself as a considerate driver ?
do you give way to others and thank them.

there seems to be a lot on the roads today that wanted to push their way through gaps rather than wait

and theres allways someone you allow through and they dont acknowledge you in any way

What amazes me is that when you leave someone a couple of hundred yard's worth of grace to join the traffic flow they don't bother anyway. Clearly they're not looking far enough around.

I do let traffic through but if I myself know there is enough room for me to fit then I will go. I also thank people for waiting for me. I hate inconsiderate drivers there is just no need. And most of them are in Mercs and Beemers....The new models...

i consider my self considerate, i let ppl go where its safe and try am always looking ahead to try see if i can let some1 out or something!
but i if i see the a safe big gap i will let ppl know im moving!

i am a considerite driver, most of the time i leave peopole through
i do however hate taxi drivers, they think they own the rd, so i leave someone else leave them out

I actually go out of my way to let other drivers pass. It is annoying when people don't thank you but as they say "two wrongs don't make a right"

The most annoying thing is were you flash another driver to come out and they just sit there blissfully unaware.