Civic sir eg6 need help!

kasaGame

Wrench Pro
Car
Civic sir eg6
I just bought a Civic Sir eg6 and I want 2 get the best power gains out of her, im puttin a full exhaust system on her, huge induction kit and a carbon fibre bonnet. what else would work well 2 increase BHP?

loads of things can increase bhp depends on how much your willing to spend on it. Im still a novie tuner others will help you a lot more but i found the articles on www.torquecars.co.uk very useful for an understanding of what to do. as for a huge induction kit it would probally only make your car sound more powerful than it is, a trate many people desire but is completely uneccessary.

http://www.performancecar.co.nz/articles/full-phat-1993-honda-civic-sir-eg6-135?page=2

might be of some intrest to you.

Last edited:
Yeah mate have you got a budget otherwise we could be doing a list of mods that you maybe couldn't afford. A rough idea of how much would be a help buddy...

loads of things can increase bhp depends on how much your willing to spend on it. Im still a novie tuner others will help you a lot more but i found the articles on www.torquecars.co.uk very useful for an understanding of what to do. as for a huge induction kit it would probally only make your car sound more powerful than it is, a trate many people desire but is completely uneccessary.

http://www.performancecar.co.nz/articles/full-phat-1993-honda-civic-sir-eg6-135?page=2

might be of some intrest to you.

Cheers man il have a look at dat 2day

Ive a budget of about €4000 for now but later on dis year i mite put a K20 n2 her or a 2.2 prelude type s engine.

Ive a budget of about €4000 for now but later on dis year i mite put a K20 n2 her or a 2.2 prelude type s engine.
its a good start if you had a normal civic, but your only going to gain about 30 bhp putting in the prelude engine
dont get me wrong, it will be a rocket, but why dont you supercharge the sir engine you already have??

its a good start if you had a normal civic, but your only going to gain about 30 bhp putting in the prelude engine
dont get me wrong, it will be a rocket, but why dont you supercharge the sir engine you already have??

How much will that cost to do? How much bhp will I gain if I do that?

How much will that cost to do? How much bhp will I gain if I do that?
not sure mate, could be 1500 - 2000, im not too sure

but a teg type r over here has a s/c and its throwing out something like 300 bhp

you have a dohc already, why change it just to get another 30 bhp, thats all i was saying in that last post

not sure mate, could be 1500 - 2000, im not too sure

but a teg type r over here has a s/c and its throwing out something like 300 bhp

you have a dohc already, why change it just to get another 30 bhp, thats all i was saying in that last post

Its a good idea putting a S/C in never thought of that id say hardly anything beats that Teg over ther :)

Im defo gonna look into putting a Supercharger in because I havnt heard of an sir over here that has one