Civic ma mb mc 5 door model posts

MB3

Car
Honda Civic MB3
I think its fair to try get MA MB MC civic 5 door models to post the questions in this thread . So we dont have to search the whole lot of pages. But just follow one thread instead.
cheers buddies .

:cheesy:

( LINK REMOVED )

Last edited by a moderator:
i was going to drill the top of my wheel arch to fit OEM front strut brace. Wondered if i need to apply any rust preventive chemical or paint or grease or something in the drilled hole to prevent rust. or can i just drill and fit the braces

I normally put a bit of paint or primer on the area but that is being a bit paranoid. Are you using rivnuts to get a fixing? These are pretty snug fits and should keep out the damp and prevent rust.

I normally put a bit of paint or primer on the area but that is being a bit paranoid. Are you using rivnuts to get a fixing? These are pretty snug fits and should keep out the damp and prevent rust.
i got a set of normal nut and bolts 12MM from halfrauds . are they good enough??

no id still get some primer and paint on the holes along with grease on the threads of the bolts - make sure you use locking nuts and not just normal ones

Personally, i use bodyschutz for anything like that but grease does the job fine. If you dont it will be ok for the near future but it will start to rust after a while.