chips?

sorry mate but its 1 of those cheap resistor mods that just fool the ecu into putting more fuel in, so in answer to you question its trash;)

It will be the same as any cheep go faster product. A wast of time. If its cheep and cheerfull, chances are then it will be a heap of ....

I once saw a bolt on supercharger sold in mass production for £25! And a spetial fuel filter for £5.99 and some valve thing for £10.99.

If you went on what was said, then I could have got an extra 110bhp out of my 131bhp mazda

Curry an a pie with mine. :amuse:

There used to be a brilliant chippy in Crewe, just outside the bridge over the West Coast mainline.

Pie-n-chips with curry sauce was order of the day in cold weather.

They did a mean deep fried battered haddock fillet as well.

I'm back in 1986-1987 here, not sure the place is still there.

There used to be a brilliant chippy in Crewe, just outside the bridge over the West Coast mainline.

Pie-n-chips with curry sauce was order of the day in cold weather.

They did a mean deep fried battered haddock fillet as well.

I'm back in 1986-1987 here, not sure the place is still there.

:amazed: How an earth do you remember that!!??

If it is still there. I know one thing that will have changed. THE PRICE!! Fish and Chips up here is an expensive doo. And they are tight on there sizes.

Back home in Anglesey, there was a chippy where I grew up, and it would be 60p for a massive chips. Now, up here, you are £3.60 for about the same size. Its nuts.