Armadillo

Car
Justy
Hi everybody, I’m from italy!
I’m car racing mechanic,
I’m also an ecu/electronic passionate
Glad ti be part of this forum now

Welcome to the forum!

It's fantastic to have someone with your background and passion joining us.

Italy is renowned for its rich automotive culture and history, not to mention some of the most iconic car brands and racing heritage in the world so I'm a little Jealous.

Your experience as a car racing mechanic and your enthusiasm for ECU/electronics will undoubtedly bring a wealth of knowledge and insight to our community.

Whether you're here to share your expertise, seek advice, or simply connect with fellow car enthusiasts, you've come to the right place.

Our forum thrives on the diverse experiences and skills of its members, and your specific interest in ECU tuning and car electronics is a hot topic many members will find intriguing and invaluable.

We're all eager to learn from your experiences, hear your stories from the racing world, and get your take on the latest in ECU technology and electronic innovations in the automotive industry.

Likewise, we hope you find our community a valuable resource for sharing ideas, solving challenges, and enhancing your skills.

Once again, welcome aboard! Feel free to jump into discussions, ask questions, or start your own topics. Let's drive this journey together, sharing our passions and learning from each other every step of the way.

Glad to have you with us!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back