Hello from Vancouver Island, Canada

R

RogueMoose

Hi everyone,

I'm a carsalesman with Volvo and I recently bought the car I have been waiting a year and half for.

An elderly man came in to trade his '89 Volvo 245 on a newer car. He was the original owner and the car has not had any accidents. It is a manual (M46 w/overdrive) and the interior/ exterior are just mint.

After a good cleaning, an oil change and a good once-over by my guys in the shop I am ready to start my stage 0. New front rotors are on the way, I found a set of 15" "Coronas" with a bit of rubber for $50 which I am sandblasting and repainting soon. (may not sound super awesome but I am running 14" steels and hideous caps at the moment.)

Please live vicariously through me if you have ever dreamed of a project Volvo wagon as I will need, and repeatedly ask for, help, advice and ideas.

Cheers guys, keep up the awesome work.

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Really nice to have you along.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back