Have you ever lost your car?

wizzer

Road Burner
Car
VW Golf 2.0 TDi
Have you ever lost your car for a while??-/

Perhaps it was stolen, mis placed in a car part or you couldn't remember which street you parked it in.

I took 20 minutes looking for my car in a multistory carpark before I realised I was on the wrong floor! .V(.V(.V(.V(.V(

It has taken me a while to find it again in a car park. In my defence it was silver and so was pretty much every other car in the car park!

Yes unfortunately, lost the damn thing in the car park 2 years ago at Goodwood Festival of Speed :(

Never having been to Goodwood before I was totally unprepared for the labyrinth that is the car park once it is full. Took me over 45 minutes (If memory serves) to search up and down the many rows of cars in the blazing heat. Turned the air blue I can tell you :mad:
I did however learn a valuable lesson; if you arrive at Goodwood early and the car park is empty, take photos of cars either side of it and adjacent to it, plus, take photos of the nearest car row marker. Not wanting this misfortune to happen to any other TC members, I did pass this pearl of wisdom on in another thread of my visit there ;)

Our little old Austin Metro was stolen off our drive when we lived in Poole. Police contacted us in the evening to say they had found it in Southampton. My father in law and me drove the 40 miles, found it behind some garages and "stole" it back. TBH you didn't need keys to start her, anything would suffice, screwdriver, spoon, stick :oops: