Best place for a car photoshoot

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What is the best place near you to do a car photoshoot?

Do you prefer sea, modern architecture, old castles and ruins or something else as the setting of a car photo?

Roadside in central Scotland or central Wales or a large old disused warehouse in an run down industrial area.

The industrial setting works well in overcast and wet weather.

Road side around here or just go to the local Golf Course. Some nice scenery up there. Might actually go and get some shots when the sun comes out.

i think a lot of it will go on the car

when i get my new trans am next week a kitt i will be trying to get down the docks with it

or some were like that

but a good place for a shot is a muti storey car park at night as you have the yellow lights witch look good

I know of some guys who do photo shoots in urban areas, their favourite places are disused industrial areas with lots of graffiti & bare iron work etc... sounds a bit clichéd but the setting goes well with the modified cars they shoot.

Power stations and industrial areas work well for most cars, some just need to be done off road completely. Supercars look great when photographed with nice scenery or rolling mountains and hills.

I have been giving this some thought as I would like to get some picturesque photos done of the Beast for a calendar.
Still stuck for ideas :(

I have been giving this some thought as I would like to get some picturesque photos done of the Beast for a calendar.
Still stuck for ideas :(

Difficult to beat Snowdonia for the high, dramatic stuff or Dartmoor for the dangerous, brooding effect where the car will be the star.

Tricky to drive to from the UK, (a little north of Lsos Angeles) but this isn't a bad place to film :)

I had a ride in the grey one in these canyons in August :)