Latest activity

• obi_waynne
    obi_waynne replied to the thread Hello.
    Welcome to the community! Jumping into your first project car is an exciting step, and a 6th generation Honda Civic is a fantastic...
  • obi_waynne
    obi_waynne replied to the thread "HELLO".
    Welcome aboard! It’s always fantastic to see new faces in the community, especially those who come with such enthusiasm and a cool ride...
  • obi_waynne
    You mentioned that replacing the engine mounts initially helped a lot, which is a great clue. Engine mounts are crucial for absorbing...
  • TCJBOLDIE
    TCJBOLDIE reacted to Eddie208's post in the thread Track day prep with Like Like.
    Yes mate saw it on YouTube, was cool to see thanks
  • Eddie208
    Eddie208 replied to the thread Track day prep.
    Yes mate saw it on YouTube, was cool to see thanks
  • B
    I have a 2008 Audi A4 automatic 2.0 TDI with 248xxxkm on it. It vibrates and shakes the entire car when accelerating and also when it's...
  • TCJBOLDIE
    TCJBOLDIE replied to the thread Track day prep.
    Were you able to find the video link I sent you ?
  • TCJBOLDIE
    TCJBOLDIE reacted to Eddie208's post in the thread Track day prep with Like Like.
    373hp Mini holy sh- that's mad haha, can only dream of even getting up to 300 currently with my Pug :') Want to get my Pug mapped with...
  • Eddie208
    Eddie208 reacted to TCJBOLDIE's post in the thread Track day prep with Like Like.
    https://www.facebook.com/search/posts/?q=timeattack.com.au
  • Eddie208
    373hp Mini holy sh- that's mad haha, can only dream of even getting up to 300 currently with my Pug :') Want to get my Pug mapped with...
  • TCJBOLDIE
    https://www.facebook.com/search/posts/?q=timeattack.com.au
  • Eddie208
    Eddie208 reacted to TCJBOLDIE's post in the thread Track day prep with Like Like.
    Eddie sorry to hear about your situation but hang tough in there mate and things will get better. There are a couple of my videos on...
  • TCJBOLDIE
    Eddie sorry to hear about your situation but hang tough in there mate and things will get better. There are a couple of my videos on...
  • TCJBOLDIE
    Sounds good :) I've hit hard times financially but do hope one day to go on some track runs if I find some cheap one nearby. The photos...
  • Eddie208
    Sounds good :) I've hit hard times financially but do hope one day to go on some track runs if I find some cheap one nearby. The photos...

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back