Latest activity

• Eddie208
    Eddie208 reacted to TCJBOLDIE's post in the thread Track day prep with Like Like.
    Have another track day next week and IMO cars used mainly for hi rev hard & fast driving need more regular services that normal road...
  • TCJBOLDIE
    TCJBOLDIE posted the thread Track day prep in General car Chat.
    Have another track day next week and IMO cars used mainly for hi rev hard & fast driving need more regular services that normal road...
  • Eddie208
    Eddie208 replied to the thread Peugeot 208 GTI Tuning Project.
    No just cat back with the mandrel bends (no resonator but it does have a muffler at the back [didn't want it to be too loud for the...
  • TCJBOLDIE
    TCJBOLDIE replied to the thread Peugeot 208 GTI Tuning Project.
    Have you got a full from the turbo 3 inch mandrel bent exhaust system with straight thru muffler and resonators. What boost pressure do...
  • Eddie208
    Not had it mapped after the few things added but it should be around 275/300 Nm of torque (197bhp). Which statistically sounds pretty...
  • TCJBOLDIE
    TCJBOLDIE replied to the thread Peugeot 208 GTI Tuning Project.
    How much power does in make at the tyres and how much more do you need or want ?
  • Eddie208
    Was wondering if I could get some help now......... Hit a point where the next mods I was considering, are now VERY large sums of...
  • M
    Metalogic reacted to Eddie208's post in the thread New SEAT Ibiza FR owner with Like Like.
    Forge sounds goid but yeah the remapping is unfortunate... usually a matter of time before someone cracks new ECU's so hopefully not...
  • Eddie208
    Eddie208 replied to the thread New SEAT Ibiza FR owner.
    Forge sounds goid but yeah the remapping is unfortunate... usually a matter of time before someone cracks new ECU's so hopefully not...
  • Eddie208
    Eddie208 reacted to Metalogic's post in the thread New SEAT Ibiza FR owner with Like Like.
    Thanks Eddie. I actually just had a reply from Forge, after asking about compatibility of some of their intake and turbo inlet...
  • Eddie208
    Eddie208 reacted to Limenix's post in the thread Hi everyone with Like Like.
    Nice to join this forum. I'm from Slovenija and hope that we will share our expirence to make our cars better. I recently puchased...
  • M
    Hi - I have a post-facelift SEAT Ibiza FR from late 2021 with the 1.0 TSI (110 PS spec) engine, I'd like to try to get a Stage 1 ECU...
  • L
    Nice to join this forum. I'm from Slovenija and hope that we will share our expirence to make our cars better. I recently puchased...
  • millers
    millers replied to the thread Hello.
    Love a Volvo! Welcome to torque cars.
  • millers
    millers replied to the thread "HELLO".
    hello and welcome to torque cars!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back