Wing Mirrors

dpsubaru

The Torque Meister
Car
Subaru WRX Turbo 04
Do you even use them as a tool for hitting others wing mirrors - this isnt such an issue in the UK but when driving in Vietnam the lanes constantly disappear, are very narrow and everyone fights to get into the furtherst out lane (i.e. away from the police) and so often we engage in wing mirror battling in the the mornings.

Can make for some interesting entertainment but need a light touch, mind you in the Musso we have the upper hand - Porsche Cayennes etc would end up considerably worse off if they lost theirs.

On this note must admit to one time tapping a pedestrian with a wing mirror as they stumbled off a pavement in front of me.

I had an incident in the Uk. I was driving an Impreza and going round some cars as it was my right of way. Some fool tried to push his way through but I had nowhere to go so he hit my mirror and I heard a smash so pulled up, he never stopped. Anyway I looked back down the road to see a mirror smashed to bits on the road so had a look at mine and it was fine it had just pushed it round so I just popped it back into position an drove off laughing.

I was on my bike and a car tried to overtake me and ended up clipping a parked car and smashing his mirror.

I also jousted once with a Taxi in a narrow lane, neither of us was going to give way but it was a light touch and no damage done to either car thankfully.:D