will these fit?

Massive

Torque Master
Car
Clio 172 Cup
ok im gettin realy tired of waiting for my black angel eyes to appear in uk shops! so i did some searching, and found them here

http://www.europetuning.com/osc/product_info.php?cPath=91_127&products_id=664

however this is french (unfortunaltey) they drive on the wrong side of the road :lol: and when buying headlights they usually say RHD only so, will these imported ones fit? cos i dont want to order them and they dont fit and then have to send them all the way back, it will be a pain in my ass!

They will fit but the beams will be wrong and I'm guessing they are not UK ce approved so will fail the MOT. Sorry mate - really not worth the hassle.

so ill just have to wait till abc get a move on and get them into some uk shops!

mate i translated the page and they say they are approved so i would email them and check they are eu approved if they are they will be legal in this country after the beams have been adjusted :bigsmile:

im just gonna order them anyway, abc gone bust so, not chance of them coming to uk anytime soon

Unless the bulb angle is easily changed (which I doubt) you'll end up with those plastic beam benders stuck on the front and that will destroy the look.

well ive ordered and they are here havent had much time to fit them, been working all weekend :(, so gonna be lazy, its goin into the garage tomorrow while im in town ;) so be prepared for updates :D also had a 3" round twin back box fitted, looks ace

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back