Where Do We All Park Our Cars?

Prince

Torque King
Car
BMW E36 318is Coupe
When the 'locked garage' isn't available...where do you park and how do you feel about parking there?

I'm glad I can use a drive as I wouldn't feel comfortable parking my car on the side of the road all the time. But what about everyone else?

I can use a drive when I'm at home and when I'm anywhere else I try to get a space where I can see it out a window or where it is less likely to be hit or stolen. Allthough car thefts usually don't accure here I just like to be safe

I have a 2 car garage at home but it has so much crap in it I can't fit the cars in, so they are on my drive. At work I park directly outside my workshop, but at uni I have to park in the street, which I really don't like!

There is that unwritten rule about parking in tesco's - only park next to cars of equal or greater value, otherwise you WILL get parking debts. People in lesser cars either get jelous or just don't care!

my volvo is on the street no were else to put it i dont worry about it at home it more likey to get hit at work

my trans am is at work but under cover and in its own space were nothing can touch it

Proves which one you love most! :lol: I park my car outside the front window on the drive...I seem to look out the window everytime I walk past! :lol:

im on drive at home too, but i live in a sleepy village and could prob leave keys in it wiv flashing lights and a big sign on top stating said fact and would still be there in morning although at work i park under 1 of our cctv cams, put my steering lock on and set up full military defence hardware around it!!!!!

Driveway - if I use the garage I can hardly open the doors and with no sunroof it makes getting out harder!

I think garages are getting smaller and smaller? Do they think we all drive IQ's.

A friends new house has a garage and I literally couldn't fit my Audi A3 in it with the mirrors open! :(

We've got a double garage, but I really can't be bothered getting the cars in and out all the time. We've a four car drive, 2x2, so all 3 live on that. Just typically, sometimes the one I want to use ends up the one blocked in!

have the kitt in the garage that is not going to be parked anywere else in case it gets hit or dirty

the landover is along the road or out side teh house were ever there;s space could not care if someone hits that would never know lol
and teh bike gets parked out side the house easy to fit in

if not in the garage then on the driveway - not comfortable parking it in the street, just too many neds and nedettes around nowadays.

I have to park my car very carefully indeed! as I have two Coconut trees in the driveway, one falling coconut had already broken the rear screen of one of my cars 2 years ago,so now I park exactly between the space where the trajectory of free falling coconuts is outside the parking space.

I park on a drive at home

At work I always try to park away from other cars as I work in a school and the teachers tend to all carry there work round in tubs and big satchels, which scrape down the sides of cars, and then they load everything onto the back seats knocking the door into the car parked next to it, I've seen them do it! and they don't seem to care about someone elses car! :mad:
I do the same in other car parks too as I've had a lot of knocks there aswell, I've been sat in the car when someones opened the door on it a few times!

and the really annoying thing is! when I park on the far end of the car park, where no one is parked, and then when I come back out of the shop! SOMEONES PARKED NEXT TO ME!!!!!! :mad: WITH NO OTHER CARS AROUND!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: GRRR!

At the Weekends, it's parked on the Drive because of all the drunks going about hahaha but during the week it's on the side of the road which I hate as too many Kids having Stone Fights which leaves the Cars Paint all marked :(

At Supermarket's I'm not the Kind of Guy Who'll take up 2 Parking Spaces...... I take up 4 :p

My Door got hit in a car park due to some people just not caring, and don't even think about putting a note on the car, so I don't use them in Peak Times has to be later on at night and away from other cars

At the Weekends, it's parked on the Drive because of all the drunks going about hahaha but during the week it's on the side of the road which I hate as too many Kids having Stone Fights which leaves the Cars Paint all marked :(

Ai, you know your in Scotland when kids don't play tag or hide and go seek. Instead they will enjoy a good stone fight! lol