What's holding you back

admin

Administrator
Staff member
What is holding back your car tuning project then?

Is it time, money, both, lack of inspiration, a bewildering choice of parts and options or something else?

For me it's lack of motivation
I still service the car and fix or replace parts if needed but that's all I can motivate myself to do atm

Money! I'm just not earning any at the moment! I really want/NEED a remap but it's not happening for me yet. ;) It will though I'm sure.

Generally getting fed up with the car now. Every month, since owning it, without fail, something has gone wrong. This month, its now loosing coolant again. I hope its just a leak! Also this morning for some reason the front tyre is completely flat!

I have decided once buying the house is out of the way (assuming we get the one we want) I shall be buying an old subaru and putting it in the garage and gradually restoring it to former glory for weekend and possible track use

Nothing! I am very fortunate being in a position to lavish gifts and toys on my one true love ;)

Once upon a time though, it was extremely difficult to do anything to my old banger other than put petrol in the tank.

Nothing! I am very fortunate being in a position to lavish gifts and toys on my one true love ;)

Once upon a time though, it was extremely difficult to do anything to my old banger other than put petrol in the tank.

You should be proud of your self! Motivation is severely lacking in my generation. It's fantastic how little some one can have to how fortunate they become in later life. I WILL be a millionaire by 35.

Better get my ass in gear, then! :lol:

Money here too. I am scratching around for work too. Self employed but feel like self unemployed.

Not likely to do much to this car though, it's pretty accomplished as it is in the big scheme of things.

Sure I'd like more torque, but I'd always like more torque. If I had an Audi R10 I'd still want more :)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back