What would you rather do

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What would you rather do than go for a spirited drive on a nice country lane in georgeous weather with some nice tracks playing?

I can't really think of anything better to do in an afternoon can you?

not really mate, not with the roads around here being free of tourists and sunday drivers for the time being.

I had a feeling this thread might degenerate! I should have specified "ALONE" or thrown in some other qualifying remark to prevent this. ;)

Nearly spat my coffee then!

A nice spirited drive followed by a nice pint of ale, just the one and a long one at that sat in a pub garden.

someone please pinch me, a very spirited drive, a pub lunch, no alcohol, good company, thats my perfect afternoon.

Think you two are missing the question.;)

I'd take myself Go Karting. Or maybe go fishing. Can't beat a bit of peace and quiet relaxing in the sun with a beer or three waiting for the bite alarm to go crazy.;)

bite alarm ? What type of fishing is that tn ? Always enjoyed a bit of fishing in the local rivers. Only problem is i enjoyed the beer more than the fishing :)

Bite alarm, that's so lazy! I used to fish before I found girlies more interesting! Very similar, need a bait to hook one and once you catch one you want to release it right away!

Carp fishing mate. Well not just Carp but that's what I mainly go after.
Using a lead weight or method feeder for fishing on the bottom that's why the bite alarm is used.

+1 on the beer as well.:lol:

I never got fishing other than the excuse to sit quietly in the countryside for a long time!

What would you rather do than go for a spirited drive on a nice country lane in georgeous weather with some nice tracks playing?

I would say turn the sounds off and listen to the engine but you cant really hear the sounds anyway on high boost.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back