What cars would you like to see remade?

and a modern aluminium body instead of stainless steel, could probably do with some paint aswell imo

I want to see a new Transit Supervan built

Tbh mate i'm probably wrong (usually am lol) but in any case from 71-92 a 21 year production run isn't bad at all :lol: still a superb looking car though

ford capri.i had a 1.6/a 2.0/ and the daddy of them all a 3.1 litre savage i loved em.handled like crap tho.i had the lowering blocks on the springleafs at the back and lowering springs at the front.cherry bomb exhausts,k and n filter. in matt black.i might have a picture of it somewhere might sort it out.loved em

ford capri.i had a 1.6/a 2.0/ and the daddy of them all a 3.1 litre savage i loved em.handled like crap tho.i had the lowering blocks on the springleafs at the back and lowering springs at the front.cherry bomb exhausts,k and n filter. in matt black.i might have a picture of it somewhere might sort it out.loved em

Here's a picture of my old Capri back in my custom car days when I used to get my hands dirty! No handling problems here I can assure you :)
Rear axle is chromed and from a Jag E-type with open half shafts where I had also fitted red and white lights underneath to really show them off at night :lol:

Attachments

• Capri 1.jpg
    Capri 1.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Capri 2.jpg
    Capri 2.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 7
very nice mate.what engine did she have in her.nice paint job.they should remake them with a bigger bonnet bulge.awd.

It had a Rover V8 lump bought from a police car auction, just two cherry bomb mufflers, and stainless steel 2" flexipipe if memory serves me correctly! Quote: they should remake them with a bigger bonnet bulge.awd
How about this one, big enough? had red lights under there as well, I wonder if that was were Knight Rider got the idea from! :lol:

Attachments

• Capri 5.jpg
    Capri 5.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 2