VW Golf V5

S

strujarr

Firstly I wish you all a Happy New Year and much happiness, health and the most joy, and a lot of money for tuning your car.

I'm Zdravko, I live in Croatia, National Park Plitvice Lakes, the most beautiful place in Croatia and the surrounding area.

I have a VW Golf 4, from 2002, with 2.3 V5 engine - with 125kW euro 3. I want it a little boost and we do not impact much on the quality and longevity of the engine or the fuel consumption because now we pretty much spent. (10-15 liters, depending on driving style.) And here is a lot of expensive fuel, € 1.25 or $ 1.65 for 1 liter.

What would all like to do on the car.? As I said, I want a little boost motor. I want to change the suspension because he was a factory, even harder than usual, still above the soft and the car is a lot of swings and tilts in corners. I plan to put Gewinde adjustable hardness. I'll put 17 or 18-inch rims because they are now 16 inches. And that would be it. The brakes are enhanced his factory and are great so they should not be changed. Exhaust and intake would not want to touch it because I do not like my car is loud and as I already said I will not much increase the engine because I do not need to race, but for everyday use. I work for a year from 50.000 to 60.000 KM. And now it is strong enough and well enough to go.

THANKS EVERYONE AND NICE GREETINGS FROM LAKE PLITVICE

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there and may I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do.

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"!

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back