volvo hub centrics?

Mr C Sanchez

Car
Capri 2.8/volvo 940
Hi there peeps.
I have a 91 940, lowered by about 3 coils , i have a nice set of pegisis alloys, but they rub on the front upright, due to fwd offset being different to the old rwd.

Has anyone bought hubcentric spacers for the fwd/rwd swap over in the uk? as shipping would be quite alot from the U.S.

thanks for any help guys...n gals.

hey and welcome.

whats the fwd/rwd swap ? hubcentric spacers are available in the UK quite easily. have a look on H&R. slightly expensive compared to the likes of ebay specials but at least your getting a quality item

High thanks for the quick reply, the swap i mean is the swapping of wheels from a new volvo say a v70, onto an old volvo in this case a 940. the new volvos are front wheel drive and the old ones were rear.
Yeah ive checked out H&R, just thought they were a american company, i was looking for a uk dealer.

hi, they rub enough to stop the wheels turning, i need around 25mm spacers. i found 2 dealers of ebach and trak+ in the uk: msw motor sport and dc performance.

Had random meeting with a guy outside my flat, who told me my 91 940 was too new and i 'wanted a 240 didn't i?'. which i did but couldnt find one that local and affordable; turns out he's got flippin nine of them! and im welcome to come have a look. when i asked how he said with pride 'im a bannger racer' nice chap and he smokes around in a mk 4 granny estate.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back