Uploaded first pics

Curd

Tuner
Car
91 Mitsubishi GTOTT
OK so I've uploaded my first few random pics of the GTO.
Most of them are before any work has been done and aren't very good pictures but gives you an idea of what the car is like.

I don't know yet how to post pics in the forums so they have been uploaded to my profile/gallery.
are they easy enough to post in threads?

Use a photo media like Photobucket it's free to join and it is dead easy to use. You just upload your photos to the website and then use the unique IMG code to copy and paste into your post, easy peasy! Although I should just say that I had to get a master class lesson from our LOZ before I got it right :embarrest:

I'll test it here then

4103_zpsce70dd88.jpg

4390_zps1655fa53.jpg

557_zps4d528ee3.jpg

554_zpse148f6a0.jpg

555_zps81302f35.jpg

559_zps22ac30d9.jpg

The hood is rotten so I've had a new one imported last year but never got it fitted as there's a knock on the engine that I wanted to get sorted but never got round to. they both just sat on the drive for 2 years and I need to get rid so they are going to the scrap yard I think. Well the red one definitely is...I got rid of it a few weeks ago :p

sadly I think the Convertible will be joining it as I don't have the money or expertise to fix it up...I need to concentrate on my GTO

No mate...the convertible was just my daily drive and a nice car for the summer, I made no mods. I couldn't be bothered to advertise it anywhere. There were just a few friends and people i met who were interested in taking it but I wasn't to enthusiastic about getting rid. But now it's come to the time where it HAS to go plus I need the money for the GTO.
I'll get £200 for the car including pickup and then I'll probably take the exhaust back box off and sell that and the new hood separately.
Thinking about it I need to sell the back box from the red one too :p

cool cars, just 2 things suck here, in my country, all cool cars are done before year 2000 and they are rare or none here, and you cant import used cars older than 2000 :(

that's not good. I think older cars have much more character. Too many modern cars have the same generic look and have to meet today's regulations and standards. I think the 60's produced the best cars