Torque Cars

Tune Audi 80 2.0 1994 Carburetor

Discussion in 'Audi forums' started by mrMADman, 21 May 2013.

1. mrMADman

mrMADman Newbie

Norway, Kristiansand
    Car:
    Audi 80 2.0 1994
    Hello there!
    I got lot of questions on my mind...
    I'm planning to tune my audi 80, it is an 2.0 90 bhp carburetor engine and i want to make it better. but i dont know what woull'd be best if i changed engine or tuned the current one?

If i choose to tune it what can i do to tune it and how ? i don't have much intellegence in carburetor engines.

If i choose to change the engine, which is the best to install and what do i need to think of?

2. HugoBoss

HugoBoss The Torque Meister

Australia NSW
    Car:
    r33 skyline gtst
    Greetings Madman welcome to T.C asylum, where all car nuts gather for some psychidilic motoring chinanigans of all sorts, good to have you sunshine.

3. stamford

stamford Pro Tuner

Hampshire
    Car:
    MG ZS200
    Welcome to TorqueCars :bigsmile:

You would probably benefit more from swapping it for an injected version and perhaps a bigger capacity engine at that. Most Audi's can swap parts very easily. I doubt there is much scope in a nasp engine as yours to obtain much more power without alot of work.

4. T9 man

T9 man TC Pro Founder Moderator

London, UK
    Car:
    Saab 9-3SS T9
    Greetings mrMADman and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!

Good to have you along with us :)