TorqueCars wallpaper downloads.

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
If I produced downloadable wallpapers for your desktop would you be interested?

1) What screen resolution do you use.
2) Which cars would you prefer? Muscle cars, Supercars or modded street cars?

If there is a demand for this then we should have some high quality downloads available soon.

I'd download one! What about a plain one with just the TorqueCars logo? How about creating a member's cars wallpaper? If we all uploaded 1 pic each?

I don't remember the screen recolution but I would like to see muscle or maby the torquecars logo as Prince pointed out. And then of course the members wall paper is a good Idea...

They will be uploaded and ready by next Wednesday! I have a cool drift car in action, a Shelby Cobra, Lamborghini and a few show cars so far. I will add to these in due course. I'll also do something creative with our logo and maybe a carbon fibre background.

Last edited:
The logo is my next job Prince. Unfortuantely I didn't have the logo image with me on holiday so I wasn't able to make any up. I'll get on this soon.

Hansi - what do you call real driving then?

I don't know...maby something like this:toung:

logo_phpBB.gif

I think this could be something for the 4x4 entusiasts

I would say it was more flying than driving :lol: If you have some high res (original) photographs email them over and if they are suitable* for wallpapering I'll give it a go!

webmaster(at)torquecars.com

(Not all pics are suitable there may be too much detail or the aspect ratio may be wrong. As I found out the hard way.)