The Marea Volumex

just realised that i havent posted any picks of my car.
fiat4.jpg

fiat2.jpg

engine1.jpg

engine2.jpg

looks nice

can i ask how youve set up the supercharger

i know you said about having a switch and 2 Mafs' one for the supercharger and 1 for the NASP side of it. how does it all work ?

if you look at one of the picks, thers a maf by the TB and another by the air filter, i just take the lead off the one by the filter and put it on the one by the TB, at the moment i have to undo a pipe between the fmic and the bov. but i intend to put a "Y" piece in there with a bytterfly of some sort, my restriction before was lack of space, but i'v moved the battery o the boot now.

ahh i was wondering if it was all single switch controlled or if it had to be done manually

wonder if it would be possible to have a relay setup to switch the mafs along with controlling the butterfly valve

Is the ECU running just one map or is there 2 ?

ahh i was wondering if it was all single switch controlled or if it had to be done manually

wonder if it would be possible to have a relay setup to switch the mafs along with controlling the butterfly valve

Is the ECU running just one map or is there 2 ?
that's my plan, ecu is quite happy to run either maf

Thanks for posting the pics and videos Glaymore. Good stuff. I guess that because it is sign written this tuning project is a tax writeoff? ;)

Hi all, just a quick note to say this thread has been moved to our new projects/wip forum within the gallery.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back