The Makeover

well here we go some updates of my car all comments welcome i am aware i still need to laquer the roof and boot i also removed the rear blade and motor, fitting my old dvd player this weekend, till i can afford a fullscreen touchscreen dvd player

img00018201002131132.jpg

img00016201002131132.jpg

img00017201002131132.jpg

img00019201002131133.jpg

rear bumper is on way so i will be posting as soon as its fitted next two buys are some rear led stye lights

and a speaker package

hope you

pics now rotated lol

Last edited:
well here i managed to butcher in some hids by drilling the hole bigger to fit them in and heres the result

dsc00346e.jpg

i ordered the bumper a couple of months ago still not come already sent them an email, gonna have to give them another grilling! im abit skint at the moment but next month im gonna get some lowering springs, that will get rid of the huge gaping gap between the floor and bumper

DLRs?

i take it you like white HIDs rather than ice blue?

ill post some pics up next month when i have some money :D

DLR - daylight running lights - the leds

dont like HIDs in the wrong enclousers as they are just blinding. id rather people spent the money and bought the correct equipment then fitted them. for some reason people think projector lights means they can use HIDs in them, shame the beam pattern for HID and halogen are different

wouldnt that be DRL :p not to everyones taste, but they came with the angel eye projectors, and halogens look crap, a horrible yellow colour, even those fake hid halogen bulbs suck

well be back bumper has finally come, still need to be painted, ill get a pic up tomorrow, had to bend the brackets down so the back box would drop down (fire HEHE) but now i have to wait till christmas till i get some new mods :'( but then i get full suspension kit and vts rear axel, maybe a new steering wheel, and some bucket seats (fingers crossed) between now and then im going to do my best to save up for a vts engine and gearbox with driveshafts ecu and hubs, but i might not need the hubs and shafts need to do some research!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back