The Horrifying Scott Kalitta Funny Car Crash Video, As Shown By ESPN2 [Scott Kalitta]

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
KalittaCrash_gawker.jpg
We initially hesitated from showing you video of the 300 MPH crash and death of NHRA champ Scott Kalitta after we received a tip that a video from the stands had made its way to YouTube. We decided the death of a drag racer was a rather gruesome thing to show you. Although we knew the race was being broadcast by ESPN2, we figured they'd cover it with the dignity and respect it deserved. We hadn't realized it'd been replayed by "the deuce" immediately after it happened and then again, and again, and...yeah. So we figure — hey, if a mainstream sports media outlet like ESPN feels comfortable replaying it, then it must be alright. Right? Yeah, we're still not sure. But we deserve to give you the right to make that decision on your own. If you're one of those people who wants to see something like this — click the play button to see the Scott Kalitta crash. [via ESPN2]

img.phdo
tracker.php
</img>
</img> </img> </img> </img>

Original story

Wacky, Woof or whatever. What do you think...

Re: The Horrifying Scott Kalitta Funny Car Crash Video, As Shown By ESPN2 [Scott Kali

Tragic news, I heard about this yesterday. If that wall had not have been there he would probably have survived that.

RIP

Re: The Horrifying Scott Kalitta Funny Car Crash Video, As Shown By ESPN2 [Scott Kali

Tragic news, I heard about this yesterday. If that wall had not have been there he would probably have survived that.

RIP

umm.. there is a possability but tbh, i would think otherwise.
tis a tragic way to go but atleast it was what he loved doing

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back