TC's last strreet sprint for 2018

TCJBOLDIE

Staff member
Car
2011 Honda FN2
It's called the Pittsworth Street Sprints and it is held on closed public roads in the towns industrial area.

The track is app 1.5 klm's long and there are what I call untimed "happy laps" Friday night with competition starting Saturday in an anti clockwise direction and in reverse Sunday and the best times from both days added together decide the results.

They have a burnout competition Saturday night that lasts a couple of hours and attracts heaps of spectators and in the past have had 'The Bandag Bullet" as the main attraction so that's when I head into town for dinner as it does nothing for me.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...dAhWZzmEKHRKeAZYQsAR6BAgFEAE&biw=1680&bih=903

I will be loading my car onto the trailer Thursday for an early getaway Friday morning to set up my usual camping spot in the pit area.

Hoping for warmer weather this time.

Well it turned out to be a windy cool weekend but I managed to end up 2nd in class after a 2 day battle with a couple of Nissan S15's in what may be my last event in the car as a prospective buyer is coming from interstate to view it tomorrow.