Sympathetic significant others

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Are your significant others sympathetic to your NEEDS for more power, better acceleration, greater grip and sensational stopping.

Do you need them to be supportive or at least sympathetic?

My wife is cautious in her approach to cars and car tuning. She does value a good car and enjoys a spirited drive although if it wasn't for me she'd probably be driving a Toyota Corrola Diesel.

Actually her indoors is not to bad, she feels my pain when something goes wrong on the car, and she does appear to take an interest when I show the beast at car shows. All in all I have no complaints ;)

No complaints as long as I don't spend what we cannot afford or justify. Work in progress my zed is, so the mods are gradual. However she gets equal treatment on hers as well, so all's fair. When I attended the ZedTen event run by the MGCC last Sunday she wished she had taken her MGF as well as there were a few F's and TF's there on display and hers is one of 500 specials of which there was one on display.

My original one realised where my needs were most important, been divorced 5 years now & can just about afford another nice motor to replace the one she drove off in!! :lol:

That would have broken my heart looking at that scenario you just described :sad2:

I really missed that Vectra Design, had full cream leather, pearlescent black paint, gold 18" alloys, climate with sunroof, cruise etc etc. & it was a diesel, a real one of with almost every option.

Managed to buy an Astra VXR Racing last year, took the sting out of it a little, ok a lot, ok I never look back now :lol:

She's as good as gold and does as she's told tbh. I don't need her to but she always feins interest in the same way I do with Austrailias/Americas/Scarboroughs Next Top Model.

She's as good as gold and does as she's told tbh. I don't need her to but she always feins interest in the same way I do with Austrailias/Americas/Scarboroughs Next Top Model.

Takes a brave man to admit to watching those reality type shows, even if it is under duress! I salute you sir! :)