Some Help Please .

smithy7861

Guys

I'm looking for a bit direction here please

I have a 1999 honda civic 1.4 sport and trying to get the disc and pads size for the car, i was told that there is a possible 2 sizes but honda will not tell me what the size are on the car! any help please.:sad2:

Smithy

I think the size of mine are 240mm, and that's on a 1.6. Are you looking for replacements because your current ones need replacing or just because you want to upgrade?

I no longer have the owners manual for my old Honda, but on jappartsforless.co.uk, they list the brake discs as being 262 x 45mm and the pads at 129.2 x 68.5 x 17.5mm.

My advice - go for EBC discs and Greenstuff pads. Won't cost you a lot more than standard replacement parts, they'll go in just as easily and you'll appreciate the improved braking performance of the uprated units. They might even last longer too, depending on what you use your car for and how you drive it.

I no longer have the owners manual for my old Honda, but on jappartsforless.co.uk, they list the brake discs as being 262 x 45mm and the pads at 129.2 x 68.5 x 17.5mm.

My advice - go for EBC discs and Greenstuff pads. Won't cost you a lot more than standard replacement parts, they'll go in just as easily and you'll appreciate the improved braking performance of the uprated units. They might even last longer too, depending on what you use your car for and how you drive it.
hi,blacklineninja,just wondering about the greenstuff pads your on about.thinking of getting them for my prelude and want to know are they good on a car without abs and 2nd do they last long~??? i do a lot of hard driving so what do you know from your expieriance?