Should I buy a 3000gt vr4 edition

v6cougar44

Car
v6 cougar 2.5L
hey..for anyone who can help me out i would really appriciate the advice. I currrently have a 2002 mercury cougar v6 but i am looking to get something with a little more hp and torque.

i was thinking about the 3000gt vr4 edition. I found a pretty nice one for sale he wants $5800 for it and he has a good amount of money into the car including the bottom end being redone at 91,000 miles, the car now has 96,000. A list of things done are as follows: custom 3" exhaust, eclipse CD player, Memphis speakers.

All new custom gauges, '94 front end conversion and side skirts. Lowered 1.5" with Intrax springs. Turbo XS blow off valve, custom chrome plating. All new CX racing front-mount intercooler. MSD wires with warranty, silicone radiator hoses, tinted tail and corner lights.

Turbosmart boost controller, optima red top battery. VERY CLEAN!!! R title, everything is good on it, professionally done. Bottom end was rebuilt at 91,000 miles along with new timing belt, water and oil pump along with the full fuel system. I copied and ppasted that from his listing add. Also what are the classic problems with these cars if any? Thanks again

Last edited by a moderator: