Sexybeast is back!

Rudders666

Torque Master
Car
Ford Focus ST300+
Afternoon all!

My name's Pete and i'm currently running (in the loosest sense of the word) a Pug 206 GTI.

Just thought i'd say hi! :twisted:

Re: A short hello

Alright mate? Thanks for that.

Erm, yeah not much other than repairing it so far. I've only had it about a month (give or take) and i've already spent nearly a grand just repairing the thing. New front suspension (full spec), new clutch, re-conditioned gearbox, engine mount, exhaust.

The only real "modifications" so far are a ram-air system and the rage 2 twin bore exhaust

£1000 on repairs?! B****y hell! How much did you buy the car for? As long as it's running smoothly now! Have you got any more plans it?

Plans galore but no money left to do any of em with right now.

Still at garage so no idea if it's ok yet. They've had it since last Wednesday. It was supposed to be ready Saturday aft! I called up to see if it was done (mechanic's a supposed mate of mine) and he said, "dunno, not at work". Yeah, cheers for that!

Then I call today and get abuse and told to take it elsewhere and see how much that costs me and how long it takes! F* Unbelieveable! Really wound me up!! Never EVER taking it there again. They're called Croft Auto's, i suggest you steer well clear as well!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nice to have you back Rudders666. I take it you are no longer a sexy beast then - so what happened?

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back