servicing

T7FFD

Wrench Pro
Car
honda civic type r
need to get the car serviced, ready for a trip to the nurburgring!!!
any1 know of any good places to buy everything complete, and what i actually need 2 change also?
civic type r 05 plate, 28k on clock.
thanks guys:D:D

Try Opei oils, they offer us member discounts. Get a good oil and some track day pads. I wouldn't consider going to a track with worn brake pads.

I would do the brake fluid, brake pads & check the disks, Check the PAS fluid, change the water and coolent and use a little "water wetter" as well. New plugs and air filter are also a given and a synthetic oil of the correct grade for your oil.

It would also help to get a decent set of tyres, you need as much tread as you can get on a track day. Eagle F1's are brilliant for the track but wear quickly (or at least they used to) or some Toyo Proxies or a road legal slick tyre.

thanks waynee
pads were done few weeks ago disks were fine, got falken ze912's on at the min them seem to handle realy good but are a fraction of the price of the eagle f1's and other high brand tyres! of £43 ish a tyre.. had anyone else tried these?
what bout changing the oil and fuel filters?

Changing the oil filter with the oil is always a given. Fuel filters tend to be ok and only need changing in accordance with the manufacturers guidelines unless you often run at the bottom of your tank.

welcome to tc

i always wanted to go to the ring, and some day i will
my advise is to bring extra money for tyres, the ring is an old track with very rough surface, 1 lap will wear your rubbers easily,

other than that enjoy