serious newbie

nitroangel

Wrench Pro
Hi everyone!!!! :D

i am so excited I am beside myself; it is the first time I am logging in to chat to people in car forums outside of my country!!! The local forums really cant accomodate me the only forum for my car type is filled with people who (to me - personally) dont seem serious enough about modifications

So I am looking forward to getting to know you all and chatting with you on a regular basis and if you will allow getting some tips :cool:

Oh yes I forgot *blushing* I am from South Africa and I drive a Peugeot 207 :D
Nitroangel ;)

alright and welcome to the ne and improved torque cars
ask anything in any forum and someone will be able to help you out or atleast give you an idea of how it could be done

Hi Nitroangel. Welcome to TorqueCars. I'm sure you will spend a lot of time on here. Please ask us any questions and tell us about your car and what you have planned for it.

Well I got my car in feb and have put the 207 RCCup decals on 17 inch mags (satin black), I have a induction. Currently I am having custom made branches made up and then it is off to the dyno for tuning and chipping and programable nos! After I would like to have my cams done :) but I have been looking for superchargers and have found a company in the US that does it. postage takes about 1 to 2 weeks the only thing is timing; has to be done all at once because I drive with the car daily ;)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back