re spray work

Hi All,

I have a 98 Landrover Discovery, the bonnet has the letters missing, the laquer has started pealing and it generaly looks a mess, I also have some scratches to repair on the rear pannels.

My questions are:-

do I repair a section of the bonnet or respray the whole thing

when respraying the rear pannels, well same question really, do I do the top half (that has the scratches on) or the whole thing, the scratches are where someone have gone down with a key so I cant just pen them out, i tried and it looks a real mess, it needs properly respraying.

I have been quoted £250.00 from a garage to do the work but I can get the paint mixed cheaper (far cheaper) and try and do the work my-self.

I already have a compressor, spray gun, mask and all the other bits to do the work, I just want it to look as proffesional as possible.

Thanks very much

John

so wat do you have for the job/ first you will need rubing down paper ,Etch primer as its landrover,2K primer,bace coat colour or water ,clear and hardners £250 sound cheap to me if you need help ring brileycoachworks do not need you work to bezzzzzzy but we can help you ing 01580712418 hope we can help