Proton Wira - Under the bonnet

petertaft1

Car
Proton Wira
Hi Guys, don't know if this is the right place to post this - if wrong, can someone please move to correct area - Thanks.

I recently got hold of a Proton Wira 1.5 LUX. I am really happy with the car, but realised there's no handbook with it, and the previous owner has lost it :sad2: Has anyone here got a picture of the engine bay with the locations for most of the usual items - the bay is set out different to the last Proton i owned, and can't remember where everything is situated. Any help would be much appreciated.

Well I found a picture of a 1995 Wira engine bay but it is not very good.
What year is the Wira? I found a 1999 manual on ebay so this would be a good place to start.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1999-PROT...CarParts_SM&hash=item2a16fc33f4#ht_500wt_1156

Thanks for the picture and the link. I have looked on ebay, but they don't have {or at least i didn't fine any} manuals for my model - She's X reg {2000} The main reason i am asking for this, my health at present prevents me from going outside to look under the bonnet, i had a quick look when i first had her, and it was dark - so could only tell that the configuration is different to the '97 model i once owned. When i feel up to it, i will go have a look. Thanks again for the help.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back