petrol head says hi

vauxmad8

Wrench Pro
Car
vectra cdx 2.5
Hi every body not yet looked on site only found it by chance,when i was looking for cams for my motor.Iam another petrol head who likes cars well any thing fast, not to keen on bikes,well im andy live in grimsby how borin i no.

I own a 2.5 vectra cdx all the toys and plenty of grunt,this is my 4th veccy and each 1 of them has been played with in some way or another,this 1 now is pretty much standard apart from a custom full exhaust from ashley exhausts in wallsall,4bar regulator,big ram air induction kit oh and bigger brakes,and a gas flowed throttle body i have other plans for it week by week,we all no it takes ages to get there but were do you stop?

the suspension is very soft and bouncey not sure what kit to use yet dont want anything to harsh, well this is me basicly saying hi to all you car nuts out here and to tell you about myself any thing eles let me no thanks andy:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
tcsmileysign.gif

Hello there, may I extend to you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it's really nice to have you with us. I hope you stick around and enjoy the forums as much as we all do.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back