Paul Walker tribute

I am sorry he is dead but he was an actor.
I am more sorry about ex servicemen coming back from Afghanistan in body bags.
Sorry in advance if this offends but is this is a chilled out forum I am allowed my opinion.

Whether you served in the forces or are just a civilian. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Or their family.
He was a good bloke. Why can he not be remembered as being a good bloke?

Don't think i'm having a go mate. I just think it's irrelevant of what you choose as a profession.
:)

Mate that's fine I was not having a go at anyone I was just making a comparision.
I don,t doubt he was a good bloke and I feel for his loved ones.
In hindsight maybe my comparision was not suited to this thread.
So with that said can we move on and stay friends!!:)

Of course buddy. I don't pass judgement or fall out with anyone my friend. :)
As you rightly stated everyone has a right to an opinion. And debate is always good mate. :)

Unfortunately Paul died while being heavily involved in his favourite charity. I think it's great when these stars take the time out to get involved with something really worthwhile.

I understand where st24 is coming from it's a tragedy for his family and friends but at the end of the day he was an actor/entertainer does he really deserve all his attention from the media? I mean he's getting more publicity than when mother Teresa died and what a selfless woman she was! Devoting her whole life to others. Not to mention Mandela 20+ years in prison just for fighting for equality. Then when he gets out he doesn't hold a grudge against white people he still fights for equality. These are 2 names on my calendar among others that truly deserve to be remembered!

^^^ Agree herb 100%. Who really knows what the media deem to be news worthy items and therefore the projected stories that will dominate the news for x-amount of days.