Parking Attendants

Massive

Torque Master
Car
Clio 172 Cup
When they fine drivers, sometimes its fair like someone parked on double yellows esp when its obviously a stupid place to park but the other day:

at my local bus station a bus was parked in one of the bustops just behind the station because it was from a different town, just waiting till it was time for him to set when a parking attendent came over and started faffing on his little electonic notepad, i was like he cant be serious, but he was, he was actually printing a ticket because the bus had stopped in the bus stop too long, because his shift hadnt started yet, just plain stupid?

do they go too far? should people be fined for having there rear bumper an inch outside the white marks? or half a wheel out?

ive seen cars that park on the line taking up two parking places and not get fined

what are your thoughts

Last edited by a moderator:
I cynically think that parking attendents get jumped up and develop a superiority complex when they put on a uniform. The local authorities benefit from the revenue so the more tickets they issue the better it is for them.

There should be more flexibility and now that video/CCTV evidence can be used to prove parking infractions things are sure to get worse for the average motorist, just dropping someone off.