Other drivers that make you laugh

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What do other drivers do that brings a smile to your face?

Here are some pet peeves of mine.

1) Nose picking, they think I'm in a car no-one can see me excavating my nostrils. (In reality they are in a glass box and everyone can see them.)

2) Singers - you see their heads bopping around and mouth making funny shapes as they sing along to the radio. It looks really funny when there is noone else in the car.

3) Back seat drivers, you see them pointing and shouting at the driver of their car.

1, My mate likes to wave his arms at other drivers, he thinks he looks angry but in reality he just looks a bit menthol. :lol:

2, Kids with their seats so far back, that can only just see over the steering wheel. They don't look cool & their definitely not in full control of the car.
th00afe924.gif

3, Car safety sticker fans, the back end of the car is covered in red 3M tape the doors have more reflective rubber protectors. If your really lucky they may have a forth or fifth rear brake light too.

Last edited:
those stickyrear window signs that say princess on board, or babe on board then you see the driver and want to gorge yur eyes out

passeners asleep,there head flopping about everywhere

Drivers overtaking me when I brake for an unmarked speed bump, and then flying over the bump with a surprised look on their faces!

I Laugh at Drivers On a Dual Carriage Way, they'll Sit in the Right Hand Lane and won't move, so you undercut them and then they Start flashing their lights at you and sit right up your Tail lol

lol I've learnt to Relax behide the wheel ..... Once I beeped my Horn to a Driver to let him aware that the Traffic Lights Were Green, ..... He ended up trying to Run me off the road....After that I thought to myself Whats the point getting Annoyed, as there are alot of people out there with a Screw Lose too many

Love seeing people singing lol i cant help but laugh. Also i wave to people that i dont know in other cars to see if they wave back.. youd be suprised how many people wave back lol