OOPS!!!

Rudders666

Torque Master
Car
Ford Focus ST300+
Went to the car park at lunchtime to get my car to go home and found a spot in between some cars to turn round in and was checking all around me (or seemed to be) and ended up bumping into a parked car, i nearly sh*t myself! :shock:

Luckily there's no damage to my car, a bit of my trim was out of place but it just clipped back in. Perhaps a tiny insignificant chip just above that but it's nothing that can't be easily removed. :twisted:

I feel quite bad but the last thing i want to do is find him and tell him (i don't know who it was) cos he'll probably want money off me or even go through the insurance like a knob! There's only a little scuff on his so it's just fingers crossed there weren't any camera's watching me and that he's not clever enough to look at them. :wink:

OOPS indeed you naught boy. Buddy had her BMW done and Freddie came back to find his Saxo scraped down one side. Just wait till they get wind of this...... :lol:

bumpers are for kissing, not bumping. ~Not like the old days

So maybe you should have pointy white sticks on the front and back of your car. LOL :lol:

u do realise you have annoyed :x about at least 45% of people readin this.
but i Recon everybody has kissed a bumper in their time and not told anybody.

:? Imagine walking around, asking people if the PARKED car you hit belong to them. LoL

:( i've come back to fid broken doormirrors/scuffs/scratches/dents on my cars in the past. or i've noticed them while walking to the car on my driveway the next morning.

Currently, i have painted bumpers, but a thin Plastic un painted part touches first. :idea: & i always make sure it has Tyre gel on it, so it doesnt pull pait off if it is touched by another bumper.

Last time....

I understand people may be annoyed as it has happened to them etc and i'd be pissed if it happened to me but the last time i slightly bumped someone (which i hasten to ass was NOT MY FAULT) he went ape and now i have to go to court in August because of it.

Basically i was reversing in a pub car park (in my rover) and a nob end in a big Audi shot into the car park and just stopped behind me whilst i was reversing! What the hell!!? How i was supposed to miss him is unknown to me to say the least.

Anyway he took it to Audi (ar*ehole!!) for the tiniest dint you could only see in the right light and proceeded (sorry, is proceeding) to try and take me (my insurance company at least) for £3500!!! What's that about!? :evil:

You've been unlucky. I had a friend who hit a car that contain 4 solicitors and the claim was horrendus - they threw the book at him!

Do to others as you want them to do to you. :wink:

a bit of a dilemmar there if you did it to my car i would probably kill you very slowly and painfully :lol: but i can see your point some people are nasty and would try and take you to the cleaners and you would end up paying thousands for a scratch which would proberly t-cut out

checked

yeah i did kind've check when i got back after lunch and it was only a little scrape, nothing that wouldn't come straight out. :wink:

Re the Audi debarcle you are going through - you will find that your insurers insist that he 'mitigate his losses' or in English he must offer proof that the losses claimed for are reasonable and he has obtained the best repair price and kept his losses to the minimum. It is unlikely he will have provided a second quote for the work so he shouldn't get away with too much!

I know a couple of people who owned up to small doinks and were told not to worry about it - so there are still some decent people about :wink: