Oooooooopppppssssss.

Nasty!! Will the copper get done for it? I doubt it very much they drive like complete c*cks but get away with it

I hope he's broken his back.

What on earth are coppers doing with Golf R's anyway!? All you're doing by giving the Police fast cars is encourage whoever their chasing to go faster thus making it more dangerous for absolutely everyone. Moronic.

I remember not so long ago some idiot copper got caught doing in excess of 145 MPH without blue lights and for no good reason all he got was a warning no criminal charge

I remember not so long ago some idiot copper got caught doing in excess of 145 MPH without blue lights and for no good reason all he got was a warning no criminal charge

That's just wrong

I see a copper all the time, on the main road round here - puts his lights on to go past a speed camera, then turns them off on the other side :amazed:

I knew a copper years ago used to come out of the Police station with blue lights going and sirens blaring and he would just go to the town centre to the local chippy and then blue light it back to the station in a riot van no less.
Every Friday and Saturday without fail.

I knew a copper years ago used to come out of the Police station with blue lights going and sirens blaring and he would just go to the town centre to the local chippy and then blue light it back to the station in a riot van no less.
Every Friday and Saturday without fail.

well they must have been very special chips :lol:

german engineering loz, could you imagine if it had been your metro

yeah i think the PC may be on desk duties for a little while

Yes but I've got a welded in roll cage. :p OK, the 100 would have still looked like a ball of scrunched up foil & the engine would probably be sat in a bus shelter somewhere. :amuse:

With an impact like that and without a helmet i'd suspect that the roll cage would do more damage to you than actually protect you tbh.

Yes but I've got a welded in roll cage. :p OK, the 100 would have still looked like a ball of scrunched up foil & the engine would probably be sat in a bus shelter somewhere. :amuse:

S'ok where there's no sense there's no pain.

I've got padding where my head or arms are likely to come into contact, but it still wouldn't be a lot of fun. I'd probably be killed off by the unsecured tool box that's normally floating around the boot anyway.
kez_11.gif

If that is the state of the car what did he hit and what condition is the scene? I bet they don't get charged for the repairs to whatever he hit. I was trying to work out what it was from the wreck (before reading the lead) and noticed the wheel emblem, otherwise you would never know it was a VW.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back