on the road!

steveo

Tuner
just brought a group'N' nova for £2000! hopefully it will be on the road on saturday :D :D :D :D want to put a rally sticker set on it. any idea's where i cuold get a sticker set for it anyone? thank you

Hi. if you no what your looking for or have some picyures of what you wont i could have a look into it for you as im a sign writer.

We have not lond done a RS2000 MK1 rally rep (british airways)some might no witch one this is.

simon :)

yer cool si :D :D looking at the mobil 1 design or some thing retro that a nova had. would send you pictures of what i would like but rubbish on these things!!! :lol:

its past the m.o.t and its flys! found out thats the engine it standard :cry: nevermind. got loads or spares and a spare engine! soooooo i'll do that one up! :D handles lovely. it scared me on the first day as i didn't know how the brakes where set up yep the back locks up first. going round country lane where i could go a bit fast=r hit the brakes before the corner and more or less didn't turn but my underwear change colour! :oops: but every thing is cool i love it :D

It's all part of the learning curve. It takes me a week or so to really get used to all of the nuances of a car and the way it handles.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back