old newbie!

moneypit

Wrench Pro
Car
Mazda MX5 1.8 Sport
Stumbled on this site whilst looking for caliper paint!

As you'll see from the user name I own a Mitsubishi FTO GPX we have owned it for 6 yrs and she has been a pain from day one! mostly poor maintenance when imported to UK tho
But had a spark plug blow which disintigrated a piston and it was cheaper to stick a new engine in which 4 yrs later went wrong shortly after my wife was "sandwiched" on a motorway so new front end and yet another engine!
Trouble is most of it is down to poor workmanship or corner cutting but occasionally you think its jinxed! bless her.
we have entered a quite period in her life so just upgrading wheels and brakes.

I also own an old Harley which is not a money pit for a change as I dont "do" billet and chrome" its bare bones low and old skool with a secret tuned engine, nothing better than teeing off the the chin on the tank brigade when a 15 yr old HD is sat on their tail at 120 plus:blink:

Hey and welcome moneypit. has anything been done to the FTO other than 2 engines and wheels brakes.

Join in on other threads so you can post up some pics ( need 10 posts 1st )

yessum!
Bozzspeed front end
soundproofing
ralliart multi point earthing
load equaliser
deristricted
ITG induction
tougher droplinks

to follow
lowered suspension
adjustable droplinks
braided hoses
and hmmmmm!

Hi Moneypit and welcome to TorqueCars. Nice to have you along. Glad you like the site, feel free to get involved in our other threads and posts.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back